PNYCOMP32009Regular price €149,99 EUR Sale price €89,99 EUR
- Size Guide
Tap into your inner punk rocker and start the mosh! This board is ready to rock with it's tenacious checker-board graphic and blacked out wheels and trucks. Measuring in at 32", the Checkout is a tough setup and ready for any type of skating. Curbs, banks, stairs, and hills beware...the checkout is here.
- Added To The Mix For Extra Tricks 32" double-kick deck, built from our secret plastic and fiberglass formula.
- Built To Last Highest quality aluminium 5" trucks, for enhanced manoeuvrability, control, and balance.
- Hybrid Recipe The perfect wheel for controlled slides and fast rides.
- Built For Speed Lightweight, high-speed, ABEC-7 bearings.
- Since Forever The original and the best.
- 32" double-kick deck, built from our secret plastic and fiberglass formula
- 5" A-grade 356 cast aluminium powder-coated trucks
- 54mm 83A polyurethane wheels
- Premium Abec 7 stainless steel bearings
- High tensile bolts
- 5.51lb / 2.5kg
Did you know that Penny Skateboards come in five different sizes? The standard Penny 22", the slightly larger Penny 27”, the 32" Cruiser, the 29" Surfskate and the 36" Longboard. Regardless of their size, all Penny models are great for different skating styles.
Our 22” Penny is a great size for skaters looking for easy transportation and fits perfectly in our Penny Pouch Backpacks when you’re not skating. It’s also great for those younger Penny riders who are on the smaller side.
The 27” it is the ultimate all round skateboard. Commonly referred to as the “Nickel,” this board boasts the same great features as the 22” however its larger deck is great for perfecting new skate tricks or beginners looking for a little more stability.
Designed for the flat-day fun, the 29" Surfskate replicates the feeling of surfing the streets. This board is developed for skills progression, tight carves and pumping you’d normally get on a surfboard.
Our 32" cruiser is our most versatile board to date. The stiff nose and tail allow you to pop up curbs, grind a ledge, film your friends or just cruise the streets. With a shape and size modeled after the cruiser boards of decades past.
The Penny 36" Longboard is a cruiser’s dream. The classic, relaxed ride of your favorite Penny is now available in our longest board yet.